Virtual Public Information Centre (vPIC)
Give residents the opportunity to learn context and share solutions about policies, plans, and projects in their community.
Use a vPIC to:
- Empower residents to participate whenever or wherever they are.
- Make the vPIC process more informative and transparent.
- Design vPICs to make the engagement more participatory and responsive to community concerns.
Find out how people actually move around and use their city spaces.
Use Route Mapping data to:
- Build Active Transportation
- Plan Neighbourhood Change
- Make Communities Walkable
Gather targeted feedback and data on a variety of community issues. Use Crowd Mapping to:
- Build Safer Streets
- Plan Better Parks
- Tell a Community Story
This interactive method of building community strategies brings participants into the planning and design process. Use Design Labs to engage the public around:
- Design Context
- Design Options
- Community Solutions
Visitors can explore community stories and share their own on an interactive map. Use experience mapping to build a community conversation around: